Sunday, September 30, 2012

Life Lately...

Just thought I'd check in with some photos of life lately! I'm proud to say that I'm slowly working through my 4 Simple Goals - you've already seen me post some recipes that I've created, which is something I've never really done before! And now, here's the evidence that I'm taking loads more photos. So, life lately... according to my iPhone.

Grant Norsworthy (of Paul Colman Trio and Sonic Flood!!) came to do a workshop and service with our Church last week, and I was lucky enough to sing in his band for the weekend! It's been a long time since I was so intensely involved in anything musical - there were a lot of hours of rehearsing! Hard work, but a great experience and I feel super lucky to have had the chance!!
Hanson were also in town last weekend! I fulfilled every dream I had as an 11-year-old girl and went along with Kat and screamed out the words to every song. No shame. It was AMAZING.
Dinner with Kat, a bestie! Hanson wouldn't have been nearly as fun without her... and the hilarious drunk girl behind us who kept shouting "THAT'S SUCH A GREAT SHIRT" at Taylor Hanson. It was a great shirt.
  
Chris, the creepy man I do life with, who won't let me take sneaky photos of him without pulling some  ridiculous faces...
An occasion worth photographing - Chris cooked me chicken saltimbocca for dinner when I was tired after a long day at work. He's lovely!
 
Cupcake tries to make the most of chilly mornings and evenings when he realises that the days are getting warmer and snuggling is getting much less comfortable. (Yes, we are those gross people who let their dogs jump on the bed in the morning.)
Green eggs and ham at The Precinct this morning with another amazing bestie, Hatti. Kicking myself for not taking her photo. Where are my priorities?! Apparently with fancy toast baskets, spinach foam and tiny milk bottles. Hmph.



No comments:

Post a Comment