Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shoes Shoes Shoes Shoes Shoes!!!!!!

Hahhhhhh. I'm on a massive shoe-high today after deciding that this Summer, I will have the most enviable shoe collection ever. I love shoes!!! And this season's wedges are so fun and colourful and wonderful... everywhere I turn, I see drool-worthy shoes. The spit is flying everywhere (thanks to my vigorous head-turning combined with my drooling)! Eeeep!
Things stepped up a notch today when I purchased these shoes I've been admiring from afar for the last few weeks every time I've passed a Betts store:
Well, I say I purchased them but actually I put them on lay-by. And only just. My brain intoxicated with the loveliness of my new shoes, I channeled Isla Fisher in Confessions of a Shopaholic... specifically that scene where she is struggling to pay for something wonderful, and she's scrambling through her wallet, begging the shop assistant to put through miniscule amounts on various cards... Upon realising I didn't have the funds available to pay for these babies in full, I did the wallet-scramble and managed to scrape them through to lay-by with a dollar to spare, thanks to a handy combo of a $10 note I found in my wallet and the $9.67 on my debit card.

Upon leaving the store, my pretty new shoes safely boxed and in the hands of the very helpful and patient store girl, I realised that my eyes were already wandering. And in a 7-second stroll to the door, I mentally picked out like 10 more pairs of shoes. Ha.

The point of this post is not to declare to you that I will be filling my wardrobe with Betts shoes this season... as much as I'd like to, we so don't have the money! But I do intend to source amazing shoes anywhere that I possibly can. I even made a shoe-plan with Chris tonight (bless a man who will spend a dinner date with his wife talking about shoes!!!) I have to sign a contract and there are strict rules (not even joking!), but at the end of the day I plan to be rolling in beautiful, wonderful shoes. Oh shoes. I love shoes.

1 comment:

  1. There might some different approaches according to place or knowledge. Your skills depends on how you got an opportunity and where you have trained. Personal or professional training might distinguish between each other.
    รองเท้า เพื่อ สุขภาพ ผู้หญิง

    ReplyDelete