Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 231

Mmmm... a cozy sight! I've mentioned pretty recently that I've been working hard at crocheting, with the aim to eventually have a beautiful rainbow-coloured blanket made of granny squares. I'm working with lots of different colours all at once, and a few weeks ago I was looking forward to a weekend away with the besties... what better reason could I have to head to Spotlight on a rainy Thursday night and expand my colour collection? When I arrived, the pleasure of the experience was even greater when I discovered that my favourite wool brand was on sale! Yay. Unfortunately I was a bit of a late-comer on this sale, so some colours were sold out, but as you can see above I still scored a decent haul! Sigh. How freaking great is colour?!

No comments:

Post a Comment