Sunday, July 3, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 221

As mentioned in the previous post, this Sunday was spent in bed. Mostly asleep. But you can only sleep for so long, and so I spent the afternoon completely lacking in energy and confined to activities designed to enhance the bed/couch-ridden experience. Enter crochet! Last Winter I decided to crochet enough granny squares to make a big cosy rainbow-coloured blanket! It's a good idea in theory, but after about 20 squares the weather started to warm up and I lost my motivation. But we've hit Winter (sort of) and the rainy coldness has inspired me to pick it back up again. I was excited to learn that I've still got the granny square pattern planted in my brain so it was incredibly easy to get going. And so satisfying! I laid out all of my completed squares and got completely inspired to keep working - it's going to be so lovely when it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment