Sunday, May 29, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 198

Hmmmm. Please excuse that weird overlapping overlay. I don't know what's going on there! Today I discovered Picnik's Textures tool and I wanted to play, but it doesn't translate all that well to the Polaroid frame! Learning is fun, right?
Last Wednesday I returned to work following my giant assignment run! It was a pretty normal day at the office - until about midday when I discovered that there had been a big box sitting behind my chair the entire day. With my name on it. Eeeeek! My super sweet Anthropologie plates had arrived!!! It was definitely a perfectly-timed reward for all of the hours I spent straining my brain and forcing down coffee. Now that our kitchen is but days away from completion, I'm going crazy just dreaming of hosting luncheons and tea parties! Soooooo close!

Note: You should probably know that with renovations coming to a close soon, my 365 is going to be pretty reno-heavy for the next week or so! Sorry for my lack of variety, but renovations have this crazy way of consuming your every thought and hope! I can't wait for the day when I can stop going on about this process - but until then you'll ust have to bear with me! *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment