Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 196

Monday was my Dad's birthday. Although I was at uni for most the day, I did get to take some time out for dinner with my family at Roxby, a Thai restaurant around the corner from their place (where I was effectively living!) I'd never been before (although I'm going again this Friday!). Before Roxby opened up, the building used to be a Lone Star - we spent many birthday dinners there when I was growing up!! Now it's very pretty inside.
Anyway, my Dad. I've never known anyone with more ideas and dreams than my Dad - I think I got my day-dreamy tendencies from him!!! My Dad is strong, and loves fiercely, and I am so proud to be his daughter. I love him so much! I'm so blessed to have such an incredible family - we've all been through a lot together, and there's a lot of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment