Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 188

Chris and I have recently been getting into The Block (a 3-season renovating game show). Yes, we've ticked off another box on the 'boring old married couple' checklist - not only are we doing our own renovating and talking non-stop about renovating, we're now also watching TV shows about renovating. Oh, and we mock them. When they do things wrong, we scoff! When they cut corners, we berate them! We're the people who shout in disgust at their TV! Oh gosh.
Anyway, watching The Block has inspired me to keep a record not only in pictorial form, but also in the form of a video diary. It bums me out that I didn't think of this to begin with, because I know I'm going to get a lot out of watching this video in years to come. But it's better to start now than never. So Monday night was my first video diary entry. I have to admit, talking to myself on camera is a little weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment