Sunday, May 15, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 186

I'm becoming a total lazy-boys during the renovation process. Well, not in terms of things getting done. We're killing all that. But in terms of arranging three solid meals each day... yeah, that's not happening. To be fair, I don't have a means of cooking, but the bad thing about this is that I'm losing the habit of cooking daily! My Mum has been cooking just about every dinner for us in the last couple of weeks, despite the fact that she's recovering from various surgeries and illness. We're so well looked-after - I don't know what we'd do without her! Seriously. And her food is the best comfort food - apricot chicken, casseroles, cous cous, pasta... we eat well in our house right now! But I can't wait to give her a break and begin cooking myself in my own kitchen. Each day we get closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment