Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 159

Nawwww. How lovely is this? On Saturday morning we trekked out to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory in the Swan Valley for a sister/mother breakfast. Despite Steph's moans of "I'm hungryyyyy" for the entire trip, it was well worth the 45 minute drive! After breakfasting, and then wolfing down wayyyy too many free chocolate samples, we decided to go exploring for a spot of market shopping in Midland. Our discovery of the day was that the Midland markets burned down years ago. So there you go. We then got ourselves kind of lost in the expanse that is Midland, which was more fun than you would think! Thanks to Dad's excellent knowledge of whoop-whoop, one phone call later we were finally headed toward familiar territory! We headed to the E-Shed markets in Fremantle which weren't exciting, but we still made some fun discoveries such as a shop filled with creepy mannequins that looked like dead children! Then it was time to part ways, so I headed home to work on an assignment (it's my life at the moment! Gah!) I LOVE spending time with my family. Now that I don't live at home with the rest of them, I really do miss out on time with them, especially my super-busy sisters. So our scheduled breakfasts and sister-drinks (so overdue!) are really uplifting and lovely!
The only other exciting part of the day was that Chris and I headed to the gym with our brand spankin' new memberships at 9.30pm! We signed up at a new 24-hour gym that opened up around the corner from us... here's to getting fit? Wooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment