Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 134

I'm going to whinge about the weather for a moment. We're a third of the way into Autumn, and frankly, it may as well still be Summer. We're still hitting 30+ Celsius every single day. Not cool, sun. Not cool. According to my weather report at work, this time last year we were consistently in the mid-20s. It's enough to make a cold-weather-and-rain-loving girl cry.
HOWEVER.
Mornings at the moment give me a little bit of hope. They're pretty. They're fresh and cool. Washing left on the line overnight is damp. I can wear my trackpants as I potter around the house. This small change is keeping me from going insane. I know the concept is ridiculous to those crazy lovers of Summer, but grey skies and the clanging of rain on the roof is so what this heart needs right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment