Saturday, May 7, 2011

Green Legs and Glam?


*I use the term glam loosely - but my peacock headband, that could be glam right???*

So I've decided to be an outfit post-er. Not because I think I'm ridiculously good-looking, or because I think my stylin' is rad... but because I enjoy seeing other people's outfit posts - it's fun to see what people wear on a day-to-day basis. I love people who dress creatively. I wore this outfit to the foreshore for coffee with my dear little Amy today. Despite the fact that it's Winter next month, I realised soon after hopping out of my car that a) it wasn't the temperature for tights, and b) it wasn't the temperature for the hot cappucino I'd just ordered. Ah, Perth, you mock me so!


I love the fun that a pair of coloured tights adds to an outfit. And I love that even though Australian stores deny the importance of coloured tights, they are so easily available online. AND... I love that our Aussie dollar is so strong. It's basically the perfect tights-purchasing economic climate!


I'm actually planning to share much deeper thoughts than these in my outfit posts, but it's 12.15am and my brain is fried like a fritter. A juicy golden pineapple fritter.

Skirt (worn as dress): Crossroads 2009
Shoes: Rubi
Tights: We Love Colors
Belt: Jeanswest 2004-ish
Headband: Claire's
Necklace: Diva

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment