Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 81

Last Monday Chris and I took personal days off work to spend with my family following the weekend's events. We decided to start the day with an amazing breakfast at Steel Tree. I have to have a moment - Steel Tree is hands down one of the most amazing restaurants ever. They are in two locations - the pretty suburb of Settler's Hill Baldivis, and also the Rockingham foreshore which is one of my fondest spots on the planet. So location-wise, they're already winners. They also send you vouchers for free dinner and dessert during the month of your birthday. And at the end of December, our mailbox was flooded with vouchers for free breakfasts at both locations - massive win! On top of the great locations and regular free meals, they happen to make amazing food. Their arancini is to die for, and every new main that I try is SUBLIME. Yep, I just used the word sublime. That's how great they are. So needless to say, we enjoyed our breakfast immensely! Chris had the big fry-up breakfast and I got the cheesey scrambled eggs with hash browns. Oh, and they do $1 (delicious) coffees if you order breakfast. I'm more than a little bit in love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment