Monday, April 18, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 107

This is Jacki, one of my best friends from high school. The other day she messaged me out of the blue announcing that she's about to move over east, and could I catch up? I was so excited to see her! It's been way, way too long. She introduced me to a perfect little cafe called Harvest and we brunched and MAJORLY caught up. Jacki is such good quality. We had a really good chat (and a realllly good brunch too!!) I've realised that I could be such a better friend. I can't believe that I've let things slide with someone who I went from seeing every single day at school, who is absolutely amazing. Sigh. Lesson learned. Jacki let me Old Booth her, hence the daggy outfit (no, she did not meet me for brunch in pearls and a little hat!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment