Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 100

Family night in Subiaco!!! On this particular Saturday night, Chris was flexing his mixing muscle at the Subiaco Hotel where he mixes two bands at once. Impressive right?! I went to Grill'd with my parents, sisters and Julius and we ate delicious burgers. It was a freaking hot, horrible night and we wanted to visit Chris later that evening, so to kill time my sisters, Julius and I hit up San Churro for cold, cold drinks. Then we braved the humid, horrible Subiaco Hotel for about 10 minutes, where we watched Chris sweat and prep things for sound check. Poor Chris. I felt sorry for him, but not sorry enough to stay any longer for moral support. And thus ended our night out. I can't wait for Summer to be over. It bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment