Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I Did 356 - Day 77

Wow. I am so freaking behind. The last couple of weeks have been such a blur! Hopefully I'll finish playing catch-up soon...
So this is a pic of Chris at the outdoor cinema at Kings Park. We headed out on a double date with Felipe and Rachel to see Tomorrow When The War Began. Felipe and I put on a freaking grand dinner picnic! We had a lot of fun - despite the fact that 20 minutes in, the movie melted and we had to wait around half an hour before they could start it again. Worth it! I was super impressed with the movie - yay Australia, thank you for putting out your first amazing movie. Like, ever. I usually hate Australian movies but this knocked my socks off! Movie aside, I love Felipe and Rachel. They're a super duper pair of people and I can't wait for the next double date!

No comments:

Post a Comment