Sunday, January 2, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 18

Yep, that would be my husband with his eyes closed... in the driver's seat... on the road. Let's just hope I caught him blinking...!
Today has been so fun for us. We hit the foreshore in the morning for a short walk, breakfast and then (my favourite part!) the thrift shop!! Today I scored some candy-striped dinner & bread plates. A little kitschy, but kinda sweet. Inspired by our new love of thrifting-dates, we formulated a plan to trawl the suburbs for garage sales! So much driving (hence the reason I chose the photo above to sum up today)! We did find 4 garage sales, but nothing super exciting to report on. We stopped at one more thrift store, and then decided to be responsible and do the boring domesticated grocery shopping and cleaning. Such grown-ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment