Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I Did 365 - Day 10

So, like, droooool. Strawberries dipped in dark chocolate are such a luxury to me! Today I haven't really looked for excitement. I slept in (which is a luxury in itself I guess, but not something I can convey well via photo!!) I watched an episode of Glee while I ate a fairly plain breakfast. And then I scrambled off to work. My day was FLAT OUT - just one of those days where everybody in the universe is calling to ask questions! All I could think about was the strawberries and chocolate mousse I'd stowed away in the fridge!! Finally after a particularly stressful bout of phone calls, I stood boldly and raced down to the kitchen to prepare my dessert-style snack, thinking "I soooo deserve this!" Always healthy to reward yourself with food, right? It was delicious, and at 2.5 Weight Watchers points... entirely guilt free! Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment